Call for Abstracts – “Identity, Culture and Law” to be held on 24 September 2019 at the NOVA Law School, New University of Lisbon
We highly welcome contributions covering the following topics:
- Individual and social aspects of the psychological construction of identity;
- Foreigners, refugees, immigrants, stateless persons, displaced persons, minorities, “groups”
- Forms of invisibility, discrimination, persecution and violence against “groups”
- Theories on interculturality, multiculturality, cultural transfer, translation, gender etc.
- Principles and systems for the protection of fundamental rights and human rights (at national, regional and universal levels) in face of these issues.
Please submit your proposal here:
Or send us (email@example.com) an abstract of 300 words for a 30-minutes presentation by 10 August 2019. Please also indicate your name, institution and position. A list of the accepted proposals will be posted on the conference’s webpage by 15 August 2019.
· Deadline abstract submission: 10 August 2019
· Decision acceptance / rejection: 15 August 2019
Please visit the homepage of the conference for further details:
This conference is financed by national funds through the FCT – Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, I.P. (Foundation for Science and Technology, Public Institution, Portugal) whithin the project Cosmopolitanism: Justice, Democracy and Citizenship without Borders - PTDC/FER-FIL/30686/2017.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the conference!
The organizing committee